PRODUCT IN ORDERS REPORT
Go to Product in Orders under the Reports tab:
The Product in Orders gives a detailed report of Products and each order they were sold in.
- Select the date range to view the number of orders for that period. The date range can be Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days etc, you can also set a custom date range as per your requirement.
- Select the Store.
- Select the Category from the list of available categories from the drop down, or select All Categories if you want to view all categories.
- Select the Brand from the list of available brands from the drop down, or select All Brands if you want to view products under all the brands
- Select the Product from the list of products from the drop down, or select All Products if you want to view all.
- Click on Generate to see the report
- A List of OrderIDs, Product name, Category and other order related information can be viewed.
- The report can also be downloaded in 3 available formats, excel, csv & pdf.