On the settings page, scroll down the screen till you see the options shown in the attached photograph.
- Show Products on Home Page
- By default, the home page (SELL page) contains the product categories. In order to access a product, one has to first select the category and then select the required product.
- By enabling this option, all the products are directly visible on the home screen itself.
- This option is useful if you have less than 100 product SKUs in total.
- Ask Quantity on Product Click
- By enabling this option, the system will ask to enter the quantity purchased by a customer while adding products to the cart.
- This option is ideal when products are normally purchased in large quantities.
- Show products images
- Chose this option if you want to see the product images as well at various places such as SELL (customer invoicing section).
- Enable scanning through external barcode scanner
- Enable this option if you want to use an external Bluetooth Barcode scanner with the application.
- QueueBuster™ will use the device's built-in camera to scan the Barcode on The Magic Box or any other Android device unless this option is enabled.
Chain level settings
- Inventory Managed
- Enables inventory management throughout the chain
- Allow variable pricing
- This allows a cashier to update the price of a product while generating an invoice.
- Allow open item
- This allows a cashier to create an item in run-time while generating an invoice.
- The cashier gets the option to assign taxes, charges etc. while generating an open item.
- The same is also captured in various reports at the end of the day.
- Rounding of final amount
- Enable this option if you want the final bill (invoice) amount to be rounded off to the nearest integer value.
- This option is enabled by default.
- Allow Open Bill
- This allows the cashier to generate a bill of a specific amount.
- Process: Start an open bill with the desired amount (taxes and charges). Add the required items. Generate bill. All the items in the bill are charged at Rs. 0 (or your outlet currency) and the final bill is generated of the amount mentioned at the start.