There are 2 parts to loyalty program: Setting up the loyalty program & redeeming the loyalty points.
To Set up the loyalty program:
- Click on the Sliding Menu (≡)
- Click on CUSTOMERS>LOYALTY
ON LOYALTY SETTINGS SCREEN
- Enable loyalty on Stores
- Loyalty Mode Discount Payment
- Purchase Points
- It is the amount that a customer needs to spend in order to earn 1 loyalty point
- Example: Rs. 100 is equal to 1 point (attached pic)
- Redeeming Points
- It is the amount in Rupees that a customer receives by redeeming 1 loyalty point
- Example: 1 point is equal to 1 rupee (attached pic)
- Customer Registration
- These are the loyalty points that a customer receives at the time of their registration in the loyalty program
- The number of days that customer’s loyalty points are valid for since the last purchase
- It directs the system to notify the customers ‘x’ days before their loyalty points expire
- Example: The system will notify the customer 10 days before their loyalty points expire
- Click SAVE to complete the setup.
Refer the article for Billing to understand how to redeem the loyalty points.