List OF ORDERS REPORT
Go to List of Orders under the Reports tab:
The List of Orders gives the order wise report based on specific date range, order type, payment type, users, devices etc.
- Select the date range to view the number of orders for that period. The date range can be Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days etc, you can also set a custom date range as per your requirement.
- Select the Store.
- Select the Order Type from the list of predefined types from the drop down, or select All Orders if you want to view all types of orders.
- Order Types: Regular, Fully Void, Partially Void and No Charge.
- Select the Payment Type from the list of available types from the drop down, or select All Payments if you want to view all types of payments.
- Payment Types: Cash, All Cards, Visa cards, Master Card, Cheque, Voucher etc.
- Select the Payment Status from the list of predefined statuses from the drop down, or select All if you want to view all statuses.
- Payment Statuses: Paid, Partially Paid, Unpaid
- Select the User from the list of available users to get the details or orders transacted by him/her, or select All Users if you want to view all orders from all users.
- Select the Customer from the list of available customers to view the order details for a particular customer.
- Select the Device from the list of available devices in the store or select All Devices to view order details for the entire store.
- Click the checox Show Discounted Orders, to view only the discounted orders
- Click on Generate to see the report
- List of orders with order details can be viewed.
- The report can also be downloaded in 3 available formats, excel, csv & pdf.